- Fangjiomics: In Search of Effective and Safe Combination Therapies.
ProteinLounge mentioned as a systems biology database(Table II).
- Pathogenesis of Y. enterocolitica and Y. pseudotuberculosis in Human Yersiniosis.
Pathway Builder used (Fig 3).
- RECOMBINANT VECTORS.
Patent. Plans to use Protein Lounge siRNA Database to obtain suitable sequences and targets.
- Synthetic Lethal Screen of an EGFR-Centered Network to Improve Targeted Therapies.
Astsaturov I et al. Sci Signal 3: 140. EGF pathway used to get EGFR protein names.
- Changing Mechanisms of Opiate Tolerance and Withdrawal during Early Development: Animal Models of the Human Experience.
Pathway adapted for use in the paper from Protein Lounge (Fig 5).
- Impact of different isolation procedures on the functionality of zein and kafirin
Used protein hydroplotter to predict hydrophobic regions in an amino acid sequence.
- Distribution of ecto-nucleotidases in mouse sensory circuits suggests roles for nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase-3 in nociception and mechanoreception
Used pathway builder tool to construct figure
- Tuberous Sclerosis: Update in Diagnosis and Treatment
Orrin Devinsky. ProteinLounge mTor pathway used.
- Systematic discovery of condition specific Wnt signaling subnetworks
Saha S and RE Ewing. BIBM Workshops 2011. Used Protein Lounge Database to identify core sets of proteins for Wnt Pathway.
- GM3 Upregulation of Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Possibly Through PI3K, AKT, RICTOR, RHOGDI-2, and TNF-A Pathways in Mouse Melanoma B16 Cells
Wang P, X Wang, P Wu, J Zhang, T Sato, S Yamagata, and T Yamagata. The Molecular Immunology of Complex Carbohydrates-3. Used Easy siRNA to select target sequence of ST3GAL5.
- Copy number variants and infantile spasms: evidence
for abnormalities in ventral forebrain development and
pathways of synaptic function
Paciorkowski AR et al. Euro J of Hum Gen 19: 1238–1245. Pathway Builder used for illustration of the GABA-receptor subunit genes expressed in the post-synapse with abnormal copy number in subjects with ISS identified in this study (Fig 2B).
- Exploring and challenging the network of angiogenesis.
Used Protein Lounge Database for information on angiogenesis.
- Severe Traumatic Brain Injury in the United States
and the Role of Public Health
LC McGuire. Intracellular calcium signaling ProteinLounge custom pathway for SA Biosciences used.
- Pilot and feasibility study: prospective proteomic profiling of mammary epithelial cells from high-risk women provides evidence of activation of pro-survival pathways
Used Pathway map from SA Biosciences(pathway designed by Protein Lounge)(Fig 4).
- NF-kappaB in Aging and Disease
Protein Lounge pathways adapted for IKK pathway (Fig 2).
- The Neuroproteomics of Schizophrenia
English JA, K Pennington, MJ Dunn, and DR Cotter. Biol Psych 69:163–172. Protein lounge is listed as a core facility for proteomic analysis.
- Ectopic expression of CD74 in Ikkˇ-deleted mouse hepatocytes
Koch KS and HL Leffert. Acta Histochemica 113: 428–435. Used Protein Lounge database to normalize and group RNA data.
- A Fission Yeast-Based Platform for Phosphodiesterase Inhibitor HTSs and Analyses of Phosphodiesterase Activity
Demirbas D, O Ceyhan, AR Wyman, and CS Hoffman. Phosphodiesterases as Drug Targets, Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology 204. Pathway Builder used to make S. Pombe glucose/cAMP signaling pathway (Fig 1).
- A systems biology representation of developmental anatomy
SABiosciences/ProteinLounge Rho GTPase network diagram used (Fig 3).
- The next evolutionary synthesis: from Lamarck
and Darwin to genomic variation and systems
Mentions SABiosciences Pathway Central(Pathway Illustrations provided by ProteinLounge).