- Using high-throughput genomics to study hepatitis C: What determines the outcome of infection?
Used Pathway Builder to help diagram IFN-signaling pathways in mice (Fig 4).
- Evidence of the role of tick subolesin in gene expression
Protein Lounge database used to determine protein ontology.
- A Diagram Editor for Efficient Biomedical Knowledge Capture and Integration.
Protein Lounge mentioned as a "[tool] to produce presentation quality pathway diagrams containing beautiful, pre-made icons and stencils together with extensive manual annotations."
- HIV-1 Activates Macrophages Independent of Toll-Like Receptors.
Protein Lounge Pathway Database used to help construct pathways.
- Insilico Modelling of T-Cell Signalling netwrok.
Poster. Protein Lounge database used to help design a T cell signaling poster.
- Regulatory potential for concerted modulation of Nrf2- and Nfkb1-mediated gene expression in inflammation and carcinogenesis.
Made a pathway for Nrf2–Nfkb1 using Pathway Builder (Fig4).
- Computational approaches to study transcriptional
Babu MM. Biochem Soc Trans 36: 758-765. Protein Lounge mentioned as a transcription factor database.
- Ganglioside GD1a suppresses TNFa expression via Pkn1 at the transcriptional level in mouse osteosarcoma-derived FBJ cells
Wang L, Y Wang, T Sato, S Yamagata and T Yamagata. Biochem and Biophys Res Comm 371: 230-235. Used Protein Lounge to identify target sequence of Pkn1 siRNA.
- Msx2 Exerts Bone Anabolism via Canonical Wnt Signaling.
Custom sequences for mouse LRP5 and LRP6 knockdown were designed using Easy siRNA software.
- Myosin II has distinct functions in PNS and CNS myelin sheath formation.
Two 19-nucleotide shRNAs (MLC1, 5′-GCACGGAGCGAAAGACAAA-3′; and MLC2, 5′-GAGGCCTTCAACATGATCG-3′) targeting the regulatory (light) chain of rat myosin II (MLC) were designed using Easy siRNA from Protein Lounge.
- Diffusible retinal secretions regulate the expression of tight junctions and other diverse functions of the retinal pigment epithelium .
Used Protein lounge to identify cohorts for RPE function.
- Thinking Beyond the Wire: Emerging Biologic Relationships in Orthodontics and Periodontology
Uses Protein Lounge''s NF-kappaB pathway (Fig 2).
- Dissecting the human plasma proteome and inflammatory response biomarkers
Used protein lounge database to study presence of hub proteins in pathways.
- A rational strategy for a malarial vaccine development
Protein Lounge Pathway Database was used for figure design of life cycle of Malaria parasite (Fig 1).
- Gap junctional control of glial glutamate transporter expression
Figiel M, C Allritz, C Lehmann, and J Engele. Mol Cell Neurosci 35: 130–137. siRNA database used to design Rat Cx43 (accession number, NM 012567) siRNA (5!-AAAGTTGCTGCTGGACATGAA-
3!), and non-homologous (nh) siRNA (5!-
- ThermoScientific RIPK1 antibody page
Information from Protein Lounge used to summarize the RIPK1 gene.
- Comparative genomics and proteomics to study
tissue-specific response and function in natural
Mycobacterium bovis infections
Naranjo V, C Gortazar, M Villar, and J Fuente. Animal Health Res Rev 1: 81–88. Protein Lounge reference database used to determine protein ontology.
- Proteomic and transcriptomic analyses of differential
stress/inflammatory responses in mandibular lymph
nodes and oropharyngeal tonsils of European wild boars
naturally infected with Mycobacterium bovis
Naranjo V et al. Proteomics 7: 220–231. Protein reference database used to determine protein ontology.
- Analysis of the RPE transcriptome reveals dynamic changes during the development of the outer blood-retinal barrier.
Paid.2007.Protein Lounge Databases.
- Genomic Analysis Reveals Dynamic Remodeling of RPE Cells During Chick Development.
Protein Lounge Databases.