- The chemokine SDF1 controls multiple steps of myogenesis through atypical PKCζ.
Mouse PKCζ (accession number, NM_001039079) small interfering RNA (siRNA) (5′-AAC TGC AAG CTG CTG GTC CAT-3′) and non-homologous (nh) siRNA (5′-AAT TCT CCG AAC GTG TCA CGT-3′) were designed using the Protein Lounge siRNA database.
- Integrated Molecular Signature of Disease: Analysis of Influenza Virus-Infected Macaques through Functional Genomics and Proteomics.
Pathway Builder Tool Fig 4A &4B.
- Analysis of the RPE transcriptome reveals dynamic changes during the development of the outer blood-retinal barrier.
Protein Lounge used to determine the membership of proteins to pathways.
- Conservation of the BRCA1 Gene.
Thesis Paper. Protein Lounge used to help build the BRCA1 pathway (Fig3).
- Transcriptional Regulatory Networks via Gene Ontology and Expression Data.
Protein Lounge Database used to help created GenDat database.
- Cell Cycle Regulation
Presentation. Several slides from Protein Lounge Pathway Builder are shown.
- Thermoscientific SMAD3 antibody page
ProteinLounge database info on SMAD3 used on page.
- Nectin-like proteins mediate axon–Schwann cell interactions along the internode and are essential for myelination.
Targeted sequences within the first IgG domain of Necl-4 were designed using Easy siRNA.
- Nodes of Ranvier and axon initial segments are ankyrin G–dependent domains that assemble by distinct mechanisms
shRNA sequences to knock down the expression of ankyrin G were designed using Easy siRNA.
- The role of PI3K/AKT signaling on the formation of the
epaxial myotome of the mouse (mus musculus) embryo
Protein Lounge AKT signaling pathway used in figure (Fig 7).
- RNAi reagent design
- REGULATION AND TRAFFICKING OF THE IRON EXPORT PROTEIN,
FERROPORTIN1, IN MYCOBACTERIUM TUBERCULOSIS-INFECTED
Van Zandt KE. Dissertation. A siRNA target sequence
(aagcaagcgtaatctccaggga, 225-275) was identified in mouse STAT1 (NM-009283) using the Protein Lounge on-line siRNA Database.
- Selective Raf inhibition in cancer therapy
ProteinLounge mentioned as an expert system focused on pathway analysis.
- Functional genomic studies of tick cells in response to infection with the cattle pathogen, Anaplasma marginale
Protein Lounge database used to determine protein ontology.
- COMPARATIVE TRANSLATIONAL, TRANSCRIPTIONAL, AND FUNCTIONAL PROFILING OF CLEAR CELL AND PAPILLARY RENAL CELL CARCINOMA
Julia Diegmann. Thesis. Modified version of CD27 pathway used (Fig 26).
- Pathguide: a Pathway Resource List
Estimates ProteinLounge database size and popularity in Figure 1.
- Sexual experience in female rodents: Cellular mechanisms and functional consequences
Pathway Builder used to make a schematic diagram of signaling pathways that could result in changes to cellular plasticity as a function of sexual experience.
- Modulation of the growth hormone–insulin-like growth
factor (GH–IGF) axis by pharmaceutical, nutraceutical
and environmental xenobiotics: An emerging role for
xenobiotic-metabolizing enzymes and the transcription
factors regulating their expression. A review
Scarth JP. Xenobiotica 36: 119–218. Protein Lounge mentioned as having particularly good diagrams of GH, the IGFs, and Insulin.
- Host-Specific Response to HCV Infection in the Chimeric SCID-beige/Alb-uPA Mouse Model: Role of the Innate Antiviral Immune Response.
Pathway Builder used to help design an IFN signaling pathway (Fig7).
- SARS-CoV Virus-Host Interactions and Comparative
Etiologies of Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome as
Determined by Transcriptional and Cytokine Profiling
of Formalin-Fixed Paraffin-Embedded Tissues
Baas T, JK Taubenberger, P Y Chong, P Chui,
and MG Katze. J O Inteferon & Cytokine Research 26: 309-317. Mined Protein Lounge pathways to make biosets.