- A Discrete Nash Theorem with Low Complexity and Dynamic Equilibria
Protein Lounge MAPK Pathway to help find 113 chemical reactions involved in the pathway.
- Information integration of protein-protein interactions as essential tools for immunomics
Mentions ProteinLounge as a database working to provide knowledge about interaction networks.
- Charakterisierung und Optimierung von
replikationskompetenten murinen Leukämieviren (MLV)
Used figures from Protein Lounge (Fig 1-4 and Fig 1-17).
- Pathway Mapping Tools for Analysis of High Content Data
Ekins S, Y Nikolsky, A Bugrim, E Kirillov, and T Nikolskaya. Meth in Mol Bio 356: 319-349. Protein Lounge is mentioned as a pathway database.
- Present and future of rapid and/or high-throughput methods for nucleic acid testing
Uses protein lounge siRNA database to help identify the number of protein coding genes.
- The phosphoinositide 3-kinase pathway and cancer
David Stokoe. Expert Rev in Mol Med 7: 1-22
- Biological networks and analysis of
experimental data in drug discovery
Nikolsky Y,T Nikolskaya and A Bugrim. DDT 9: 653-662. Mentions Protein Lounge as a resource for pathway maps and process ontologies.
- Oligonucleotides as Anticancer Agents: From the Benchside to the Clinic and Beyond
ProteinLounge mentioned as having a database of siRNAs that are effective in several species.
- KARAKTERISATIE VAN KANKERSPECIFIEK GEMETHYLEERDE CpG EILANDEN
Protein Lounge pathways used: p53(Fig 18), oestrogen receptor (Fig 36), and Glucocorticoid (Fig 37).
- Techniques for delivering medical care by improving decision-making skills of medical personnel
United States Patent Application 20050170323. ProteinLounge Mentioned as a large database of biochemical pathways organized in a useful format.
- Construction of dephosphorylation site prediction system.
Poster G8. Substrate Information from Protein lounge database.
- Production of Antipetide Antibodies
Lee BS, JS Huang, GD Lasanthi, P Jayathilaka, SS Lateef, and S Gupta. Recommends Protein Lounge database as a means of selecting antigenic peptide targets.